Start the journey to become the best rider you can. How can I help you?
Are you searching for….
- a fine communication with a horse that is happy to work with you
- you want to have a kick start with your horse and share the journey with other riders
- wishing for soft movements and a horse reacting lightly on your aids
- want to develop your skills as a rider, e.g. seat education
- you want to learn about lungeing, groundwork and in-hand work
- you want to keep your horse happy & healthy
- your horse has health issues and you want to rehabilitate
- you want to start a horse.
Organize a clinic
Would you like to receive an intensive coaching for you, your students or your friends? You can book me for a Day Clinic, a Weekend Clinic or some intensive study days at your place and organise your course @your home or even for an online course. As an organizer you are responsible for a smooth organised weekend, responsible for the economical part – and a lot of fun. Write to me: email@example.com
Topics you can be e.g.:
- Bodywork – for a better communication of human & horse
- Journey into the Academic Art of Riding
- Biomechanics in Goundwork
- Biomechanincs in Riding
- Unterstanding the Secondary Aids
- Advanced Groundwork & Lunging
- Understanding the Aids – Riding
- Seateducation 1 – 3: Schooling your Feeling & Balance
- Collection & Forward
- …. or ´just´ your personal journey into the art of riding!
Based on the philosophy of the Academic Art of Riding, I believe that education should be accessible to everybody. My education would have never been possible for me without the possibility to work for my lessons instead of paying for it. Therefore, I like to pay forward and give the same opportunity to the next generation. Be aware of that internships are no vacations. A big part of the learning process is to always put the animal first, and to be able to carrie the responsibility for a stable. If you aren’t used to physical work and moving the whole day, this might be not the best solution for you. If you like to life up to the challenge, you have the opportunity to live with us for a period of time as a working student / intern. The minimum period of stay is 6 weeks.
You can apply to be a working student if:
- you are at least 20-years-old
- you have a horse and can bring it with you
- you are able to have a basic communication in english as well
As a working student, you take care of all the stable chores and the horses, beginning at 7:00 o’clock in the morning and ending at 20:00 o’clock in the evening, 7 days per week. You have to be well organized, motivated and responsible to get the work done.
As a working student you receive 3 to 4 lessons per week and are welcome to experience the other students lessons, clinics and daily trainings for free. Furthermore, you have free accommodations, which includes your own bedroom and a private bathroom. You will have to provide for your own meals. Ideally, you bring your own horse. Sometimes there is the possibility to work with one of my rehabilitation horses.
Please send me your application via email including a CV, a picture of you and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org Looking forward to meeting you!